Serving the entire Tri-State Area
|

two different avenues leading to
One Passion

Boudoir
portrait

Current & Upcoming Projects and Campaigns

Scratching the Surface- the effects of a Narcissist

This photo project only touched about 1% of the horror this man caused me- the other 99% I am trying to move onward from and forget so I may not finish out this photo series.

Click the "find out more button" below to be taken to the page to view the photo story. Remember, 1% of the damage and hurt is in this... can you imagine the other 99%?